Strategy begins with deep understanding of your capabilities, your customer needs, and your competition. Cyberricade focuses on the alignment of organizational strategy with Customer needs, goals, metrics, processes, and people. We ensure improvement efforts are integrated with overall strategy.
- Goal Deployment [e.g. Hoshin Kanri Planning]
- Alignment of Strategy, Goals, Processes and People
- Policy Development
- Course of Action Development
- Organizational Metric Development
- Decision Making and Support
Process Management & Improvement
We provide consulting, implementation support, and comprehensive training for the execution of process improvement methodologies with an emphasis on integrating improvement efforts with organizational strategy as well as the extended organizational ecosystem [e.g. vendors, customers, regulators].
Emphasis is placed on proper project selection and appropriate improvement methodologies. We have extensive expertise in turning around distressed process improvement programs.
- Lean Six Sigma Program Remediation
- Process Management [e.g. DMAC, ITIL, ISO, CMMI]
- Lean Six Sigma [e.g. DMAIC, DMADV, RIEs]
- Project Portfolio Selection and Management
- Voice of the Customer Capture and Translation
- Team Facilitation
- Change Management
Cyberricade can implement components that provide the foundations and organizational arrangements for designing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and continually improving risk management.
Cyberricade uses proprietary methodology for collecting, screening, scoring, and mitigating risks within the existing management system framework.
- Risk Scoring and Mitigation
- Payoff/Trade Off Analysis
- Early Warning Detection of Organization Risks
Modeling & Simulation
Through our modeling and simulation practice, Cyberricade helps clients develop predictive models and operational simulations using a variety of modeling paradigms. Our models have been used to accurately develop the requirements for new systems; define engineering or operational trade space; evaluate material or procedural alternatives; determine the optimum mixes of different types of alternatives; or find the best balance between cost and effectiveness. Over the past ten years, Cyberricade has developed models and simulations to address a variety of problems:
- Optimization of resource allocation challenges
- Selection among alternatives systems
- Determination of process capability after process improvement
- Effectiveness of individual systems in disparate situations
- End-to end process emulation that defines the impact of particular conditions
- Identification of key risk drivers in new systems and processes
For example, the Department of the Navy had roughly 540 F/A-18 Hornets (A-D models) with varying capabilities/upgrades and hours/fatigue remaining. Through Analytical Hierarchy Process and Monte Carlo simulations, Cyberricade allowed the USMC to force rank all the planes based upon objective scoring criteria and determine a subsequent value of each aircraft for further service and upgrade, optimizing fleet effectiveness at the lowest cost.
Our modeling and simulation experts provide a flexible approach that helps our clients develop an abstraction of their systems that enable them to answer complex business questions through scenario planning prior to major resource investment.
Information Technology Architecture
IT architecture is the art and science of designing and delivering valuable technology strategy. Having business skills, we understand what drives the organization and the issues they face. By understanding the existing IT environment, we apply our broad technical skills to integrate the various teams, projects, and solutions into the existing operational environment. Cyberricade has implemented ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) at the Executive Office of the President. It was also the lead architect in designing the cybersecurity directorate within a major US Army Program Executive Office (PEO). Our consultants have also led numerous IT related projects at commercial companies such as GE, Time Warner, eBay, and Bank of America.
- Program Management
- Strategy Planning
- Systems/Software Engineering
- Enterprise Network Engineering
- Cybersecurity (3 IP Patents Awarded)